This morning, Saturday, the first session of the Ismailia serial killer’s trial began, amid heavy security, and extensive spread inside and outside the court.
Today, the Ismailia Criminal Court examined the first sessions of what was known in the media as the Ismailia crime.
The director of Ismailia security, Mansour Lashin, had received a report from a second police station warden stating that a young man had slaughtered a young man, separated his head from his body, and walked with him on Tanta Street. And the security services moved to the scene of the accident and imposed a cordon around the place and were able to arrest the perpetrator. The accused, Abdul Rahman Dabour, said before the Public Prosecution that he had been working with the victim’s brother, Hassan, in a furniture store 3 years ago, and entered a sanatorium for treatment of addiction, pointing out that after his recovery and his release, he discovered that the victim had assaulted his mother and sister, so he decided to take revenge. To honor it in front of everyone.
In a statement, the Public Prosecution stated that it had received a report of the killing of a person by another who had been slaughtered with a white weapon in front of pedestrians on the main road in Ismailia. The Public Prosecution questioned the two injured victims and five other witnesses, and it concluded from the results of their testimonies that the accused habitually used narcotics, and he met him on the day of the incident with the victim, where they had a conversation for a few minutes that ended with the accused committing his crime.
The prosecution said that the accused disclosed to passers-by, during his assault on the victim, that there were previous differences between them, so that they retreated from defending him. .