The Facebook platform relies on its own search algorithms, which differ slightly from Google’s algorithms for searching sites.
But the main idea of these algorithms is one, the artificial intelligence tries to show you the closest things related to your search on the platform. And that is through a set of keywords that he searches for in images, written texts and videos.
Facebook recently started allowing users to edit the description texts of their photos on the platform.
These texts help users with vision problems learn and understand the content of images through applications that read these texts.
This makes your images a little easier to be accessed and understood by these users, as well as easy to access via the platform’s search engine.
Steps to add description text to Facebook photos
You can add description texts to an image on your Facebook profile, via the website or mobile application.
You can modify the texts through the application by following these steps:
• Head to the Facebook application, and then click on the upload photos button inside the platform.
• After that, choose the image you wish to upload to the platform, and when the uploading of the image is finished, click on it.
• Then click on the additional menu button to edit the images to show you a set of additional options to modify or delete the image.
• After that, click on the option to add or modify the description text in the image. You can then modify the text as you wish, then press OK to save it.
And if you want to modify the description text on Facebook, you can do so through the following steps:
• Head to the Facebook website and upload the image you want, and then click on the edit button next to it.
• Then you will find an additional option at the bottom to modify the description text of the image, and you need to click on it and choose to enter a special description text.
• Then enter your description text and save the image with the new text.
You can modify the description text of the old photos that you have uploaded by clicking on the “Edit Photos” option, and then modifying the description text in the same way.